Covid 19 Guidelines
"The safety and health of our passengers and staff is a top priority"
Information for partecipants
- Before and after each service, our vehicles are cleaned and sanitized;
- All vehicles are equipped with air conditioning used in accordance with current regulations;
- The size of our vehicles is such that the distances provided by the current legislation are guaranteed;
- Our guides are properly trained and informed about the anti-Covid-19 security protocols.
Rules to take part of our excursions
- Passengers must sanitize their hands before boarding, and there are specific hydro-alcohol gel dispensers at the entrance of the vehicle for this purpose;
- It is mandatory to wear a mask: please put in on before boarding, and it must be worn during the entire journey on the bus and during the guided excursion while visiting the destination;
- Passengers may not board the bus if they have a fever (37.5°C) and/or flu-like symptoms (e.g. a cough, conjunctivitis, etc.), or if during the previous fourteen days they have had contact with people tested positive for Covid-19, or if they have returned from a journey to risky areas (according to the information provided by the World Health Organization);
- Passengers must maintain the distance of one meter from one another while waiting to board the vehicle;
- The travel document (voucher) must be shown, and not given, to the guide. It is best to use electronic vouchers;
- One's seat on the bus will be assigned by the guide and cannot be exchanged with other passengers;
- If you detect symptoms of covid-19 during the journey, on yourself or someone else, you will have to follow the instructions given by the guide, who will in turn apply the correct protocol to manage the emergency.
As service organizers, we are allowed to exclude passengers who are not willing to comply with the above rules for traveling.
The above measures may change depending on the law.
Your guide will inform you about this before starting the excursion.